Nada graduated from Trinity College Dublin with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy. She started her career at KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital (Singapore), where she trained extensively in the area of pediatric & adolescent orthopedics.
Since then, Nada has coalesced her love for sport and interest in chronic pain. Whether its returning to elite sport after injury or picking up a baby from the cot, Nada believes in empowering people with the knowledge and movement skills to improve their physical and general well-being. To do so, she employs a holistic approach in her practice through education, exercise, and manual therapy.
Nada is also the Team Physiotherapist for the Singapore Rugby age group and Women’s National Teams. She has also represented Singapore in Muay Thai and has fought locally and in Thailand. In her free time, Nada enjoys a recreational game of tennis and Just Dance.
"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, Trinity College Dublin
- MSc Clinical Management of Pain, University of Edinburgh (Class of ’23)
- Level 2 Immediate Care in Rugby, Singapore Rugby Union/World Rugby
- Anatomy Trains Structural Essentials, Anatomy Trains
- Level 1 & 2 Kinetic Link Training, Kinetic Link Training
- Level 1 & 2 Kinesio Taping, Kinesio Taping Institute
- Dry Needling Certified Practitioner, Osteon Manual Therapy