Zoe became an Osteopath to find out how the body works to overcome injury. She understands that every patient is different and personalizes every treatment plan utilizing her post-grad diploma in Pain Management specializing in chronic pain. Outside of the clinic, Zoe is a competitive runner and a regular podium winner in the 5K and 10K distances. Zoe has over 6 years of experience working in sports at a club and national level in athletics, football, and rugby.
Zoe is NSCA certified strength and conditioning specialist who enjoys working with individuals to get them back to achieving their goals. Zoe coaches the UFIT Endurance team and has recently attained her reformer pilates certification. Zoe previously worked in a mum and baby clinic and is adept in treating pre and post-partum. She is currently publishing a paper on touch and biological synchrony between practitioner, parent, and baby.
- Masters in Osteopathy – University College of Osteopathy (BSO)
- Post-graduate Diploma Pain Management – Merit (Primary & Community Care) Cardiff University
- World Rugby - Level 2 Immediate Care in Rugby
- Level 1 Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Rocktape Kinesio Tape 2
- British Medical Acupuncture Society- Foundation in Acupuncture
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage - Level 3 Merit
- Electrocorpeal Shockwave Therapy- Swiss Doloclast
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists Body
- Balanced Body Reformer Pilates
- Publications: The role of therapeutic osteopathic touch on the triadic synchrony between practitioner, patient, and caregiver through the lens of Active Inference Frontiers in Psychology
"Highly recommend Zoe if you are looking for a professional osteopath to tackle your sports injuries or muscle stiffness. She truly cares about your condition and always provides great advice for improving your body. I have had back pain for around six months, I had seen quite a few Osteos and Physios with no change. Two visits with Zoe and my back pain has gone and I feel fantastic. Not only did Zoe fix my back but she really took the time to go through all of my health issues to make sure we were on the right track. I honestly cannot recommend her enough!"