Megan is a registered physiotherapist (Hong Kong, Singapore). Most of her career spanned for sports injury management and prevention, also enhancing performance to elite athletes. The athletes she supported are the delegates and medalists from the Olympic Games, Paralympic Games, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, South East Asian Games, East Asian Games, to name but a few.
She approaches sports injuries in a holistic way and she integrates manual therapy, specific therapeutic exercises, dry needling and a careful selection of electrophysical therapy. She is a clinical pilates practitioner and certified in vestibular rehabilitation.
Since 2015, she has written about sports and physiotherapy topics related to current affairs in Traditional Chinese. She published her first book in traditional Chinese Physiotherapist's anecdotes from the sideline (Arcadia Press Hong Kong, 2021), a series of sports injury and illness stories of weekend warriors and professional athletes.
- Master of Physiotherapy (Sports), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Physiotherapy, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Pre Hospital Immediate Care in Sports Level 3, England Rugby
- DMA Clinical Pilates Level 4
- Acupuncture accreditation, Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association
- BlackRoll Master Trainer and Correctives
- RockTape Training Course Guest Lecturer