Sahail graduated from La Trobe University, Australia in 2017. Before joining UFIT, he had completed clinical rotations in various settings at the National University Hospital (NUH). That included a stint at the musculoskeletal and sports outpatients department, with a special interest in postoperative care.
Sahail had worked with players from various football codes during his varsity days as a sports medical trainer. He is currently the physiotherapist for the Singapore Taekwondo Federation. Outside of physiotherapy, Sahail practices submission grappling and represented Singapore in the 2018 Southeast Asian Championship.
Sahail truly believes that a therapeutic alliance formed between the client and the healthcare professional is paramount. He takes an active approach with rehabilitation, utilising various types of exercises to guide clients back to function and sports.
Sahail speaks Bahasa & English.
“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
- Master of Physiotherapy Practice, La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Health Sciences, La Trobe University
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC-ms), Functional Range Systems
- Sports Medical Trainer, Sports Medicine Australia
- BCLS + AED, National University Hospital
- Level 2 Immediate Care in Rugby, World Rugby