Ang Ker Tshing
Ker Tshing has an enormous amount of energy and is constantly on the go. Passionate about health and fitness, she has experience in strength and conditioning, senior and youth fitness and Personal Training. She has also worked with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu athlete Cassandra J Poyong, who won gold in the World Masters Abu Dhabi 2019, and Squash athlete Joachim Chuah.
Ker Tshing particularly loves working with tennis, squash and fencing clients who are looking to improve their strength and mobility, as well as those who are looking to improve their overall health and wellness. She adopts an integrated approach when it comes to training, making sure her clients get the most out of each session. When she's not training clients, you will probably find her dribbling football at parks nearby her workplace.
- NCCA-accredited NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 & 2 (FMS)
- YBell Coach - Personal Training Academy
- YBell Master Instructor (MI) - Personal Training Academy
- Kettlebell Level 1 & 2, Functional Training Institute (FTI)
- Integrated Speed, Agility & Quickness Training, NASM
- Mental Toughness, NASM