Kieran developed his passion for fitness through a variety of sports, including soccer, tennis, swimming, and taekwondo. He also boasts a remarkable trail running background, having completed Ironman twice. His ultimate endurance training goal is to climb to the top of Mount Everest before turning 30.
Kieran strives to be a well-rounded and versatile athlete that can achieve anything he puts his mind to. He applies this to his work, using his wealth of knowledge and experience to help his clients achieve their goals. He specialises in helping clients with body composition goals, strength training, and improving running technique and general health.
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness - Group Exercise Instructor- Australian
Institute of Personal Trainers
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness - Personal Trainer - Australian Institute of Personal Trainers
- Boxing Skills & Fitness with the Sports Science of Boxing - Australian
combat & exercise
- Level 2 Intermediate Recreational Running Coach - Athletics NSW
- SISFFIT012 Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 to 12 years
- SISFFIT013 Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 to 17 years
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients