Ellie is a HCPC Registered Dietitian from the UK. Since studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Plymouth University and achieving her Honours Degree in 2019, she has gained ample experience in both acute and community settings within the public health sector (NHS) and privately. She has also completed additional certification in the advanced dietary management of IBS and the Low FODMAP diet at King's College London.
After altering her own diet to help manage her acne and IBS, Ellie has experienced first-hand the life-changing effects of a personalised, balanced diet. She takes a holistic approach with her clients, aiming to dispel the common misconception that dietitians and nutritionists will change your diet in a way that is no longer enjoyable for you.
Ellie loves working with all types of clients, particularly those suffering from IBS and athletes who want to improve their performance.
- Nutrition and Dietetics BSc, University of Plymouth (UK)
- Advanced Dietary Management of IBS & The Low FODMAP Diet, Kings College London (UK)
- Applied Sports Nutrition, Sports Nutrition Australia (SNA)
- Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA)