Bernard participated in multiple sports from a young age, including badminton, basketball and powerlifting. His personal experiences recovering from injuries and learning how the human body, physiological changes, and rehabilitation intertwine inspired him to pursue a career helping others achieve their physical and mental potential.
Bernard is passionate about providing the best care for his patients, empowering them with all the tools they need to improve their quality of life and reducing the gap between what science presents and what clients know.
Bernard has experience treating Orthopedics, Cardiopulmonary, Geriatric, Vestibular and Neurological conditions. As a strength athlete himself, Bernard has a special interest in tailoring individualized strength and conditioning programs as part of rehabilitation to improve function of movement.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (SIT-TCD Joint Degree)
- ACE – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCSF – Sports Nutrition Specialist
- UKSCA – Strength and Conditioning Foundation
- Sports Medicine Australia – Sport Massage
- OMT – Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
- SSI and Republic Polytechnic – Basic Sports Science