Pamela is a Senior Nutritionist with a sports background in athletics and football. She has worked in the wellness & fitness industry for over 10 years and has practiced as a Nutritionist and/or as a Group Trainer in Mexico, United States, Argentina, Spain, and now Singapore. Her favorite way of spending time outside of work is hiking mountains or enjoying a nice homemade dinner with the family.
Pamela specializes in Sports Nutrition and strongly believes that nutrition done well can be a powerful tool to improve and maintain good health and maximise physical and mental performance. She thinks that nutrition should be made simple and enjoyable, so she encourages her clients to focus on small positive changes and aim for consistency over the long term.
"A great diet cannot make an average athlete elite, but a poor diet can make an elite athlete average"
- BA Nutrition and Wellness, Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- Sports Nutrition Diploma, International Olympic Committee
- Level 2 Anthropometrist, ISAK
- Accredited Nutritionist, Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association
- Accredited Sports Nutritionist, Mexican Federation of Sports Nutrition
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer