Tsvety played indoor volleyball and after college, she continued her fitness journey with strength training, CrossFit and running, and eventually a career in health and fitness. Starting as a group fitness instructor close to a decade ago, Tsvety was known as a Hardcore outdoor class trainer, a wedding trainer, to women's strength trainer, to one of UFIT’s most sought after Pre and Postnatal trainers. As a mom of soon to be 2 kids, Tsvety has gone through her own pre and post-natal training journey and is currently working mostly with women who are pregnant or getting back into shape after pregnancy.
She is well known for being a women's strength training coach with a very balanced approach to life but always delivering results. Tsvety can help anyone looking to improve their health, strength, body composition, and look and feel their best.
- ACSM Personal Trainer Certification
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- TFW Level 1 Trainer certification
- AFPA Pre/Post Natal Certified Trainer
- NASM Small Group Trainer Certification
- ISSA Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Girls Gone strong- pre and post natal certification