Charles is an ex-professional golfer where he played in the amateur league before completing a Foundation Degree in Sports Science at Plymouth University. He then went on to play professional competitive golf in Europe, Asia & the Middle East. His playing career came to an end from a recurring back injury. With a newfound passion for Strength & Conditioning and Recovery, he now focuses on functional fitness and rehabilitation, with an emphasis on Golf and other rotational sports such as tennis & hockey.
Fitness has always been Charles’ passion and he enjoys training clients of all ages to function better, helping them achieve all types of goals, from improving body composition, strength & mobility gains as well as improving cardiovascular capacity. His accreditation allows him to fully assess golfers of all abilities he works with and provide them with an in-depth training program. He works on aspects such as speed, strength, mobility & power with the aim of making his clients better golfers. He has worked with Asian Tour-playing professionals and members of the Singapore National Team, alongside golfers from all experience levels.
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Fitness Level 3
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Junior Level 2
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Level 1
- Functional Movement System Level 2 Certified
- Certified Functional Strength & Conditioning (CFSC) level 1&2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage) Certified Provider