WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are on a mission to work together to create a vibrant inclusive community in which our clients can achieve their desired health and fitness goals. Our purpose is to ignite and celebrate the greatness in every individual that walks through our doors. We take an integrative approach to optimise the care of our clients, utilising the skills of our incredible team. We see strength in team-work and results from working towards shared goals!
If this resonates with you, and you are a qualified Pilates Instructor with a passion for health, developing your career, working hard, and helping clients to get healthy, strong and injury free - we want to speak to you!
- Provide exceptional levels of evidence-informed care and treatment to all patients
- Measure and track pertinent data-points and outcome measures for patients
- Willing to go the extra mile for patients to support them in achieving their goals
- Collaborate with members of the team to optimise patient care and provide an integrative approach to the care of all patients
- Educate your clients to take control of their health and create content to be delivered through print, web and social media channels
- Engage in business development activities which may include networking events, delivering workshops, seminars and presentations to a varied group of stakeholders and clients
- Commit to a development programme which will include learning and sharing new skills
- Love what you do, and tell people about it!
- Demonstrate clinical leadership in your daily practice
- Reformer Pilates Training & Certification
- Undertaken recent & relevant professional development courses
- Minimum 1 year leading Reformer Pilates classes and delivering private sessions
- Rehabilitation programming within an MDT setting (e.g working with Physiotherapists and Personal Trainers)
- Provides patient-centred evidence-informed care
- Able to differentiate, progress and regress clients in a small group class setting to optimise training
- A clear understanding of professional code of conduct and relevant professional guidelines
- Understands responsibility to build caseload through business development activities
VisionTo house the world's most vibrant health, fitness and sports community.
MissionBy working together, we provide an integrated health, fitness and sports community for people striving to achieve their personal goals.
PurposeTo ignite and celebrate the greatness in everyone.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Whether it is training, nutrition, rehabilitation or performance, we believe everyone has greatness within them.
We are committed to collaborating as a team to ignite and celebrate the greatness in everyone.