WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are on a mission to work together to create a vibrant, inclusive community in which our clients can achieve their desired health and fitness goals. Our purpose is to ignite and celebrate the greatness in every individual that walks through our doors.
If this resonates with you, and you are a qualified Personal Trainer with a passion for health and fitness, developing your career, working hard, and helping clients to get healthy, strong and fit - we want to speak to you!
- 120+ hours of personal training clients / small group training per month
- Setting clear objective goals with clients and achieving them
- Writing individually tailored programmes for personal training clients
- Selling personal training and small group training packages
- Supporting clients with advice, knowledge and motivation to succeed on training plans
- Refer clients to UFIT physiotherapy / nutrition team (where necessary)
- Update and maintain your schedule on the company system
- Be an active member of our community
- Personal training certification from a reputable provider or university degree in Sport Science, S&C, or similar
- Evidence of further professional development and a passion for health and fitness
- Demonstrable experience of achieving great results with a range of general population clients
- Excited to live and work in Singapore, and be part of the UFIT team culture
- Current CPR/AED qualification
VisionTo house the world's most vibrant health, fitness and sports community.
MissionBy working together, we provide an integrated health, fitness and sports community for people striving to achieve their personal goals.
PurposeTo ignite and celebrate the greatness in everyone.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Whether it is training, nutrition, rehabilitation or performance, we believe everyone has greatness within them.
We are committed to collaborating as a team to ignite and celebrate the greatness in everyone.