Jezlie first got into sports during his high school years where he participated in volleyball and represented his school in National competitions. Jezlie aims to live a quality life to his fullest and accomplish as much as possible while looking aesthetically good at the same time. Jezlie specializes in prenatal and postpartum exercise planning. As an avid learner and believer of lifelong learning, he continues to pursue his interest in this special population.
As a personal trainer, to keep clients engaged and focused during their training sessions, Jezlie would use humor to boost their morale and also tap on their fitness inspiration to motivate them towards their desired fitness goals. Jezlie genuinely loves how he could share a good laugh and spark quality conversations with his clients. He feels honored to be a part of his clients’ body transformation and finds it satisfying.
"If you want something, you have to work hard for it."
- Certified Personal Trainer (Personal Training Academy Global)
- Bump & Beyond Certified Coach - Pregnant and Postpartum Clients (Fitness Edutraining Asia)
- TRX Suspension Certified Trainer (TRX Training)
- Skill Mill Trainer (Technogym)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach (International Sports Science Association) (On-going)