Craving for something savoury and sweet? Whip up these simple to make delicious muffins!
Delicious and nutritious muffins that satisfy your sweet and savoury craving without ruining your diet. This comforting and warm snack is a family favourite for all ages.
- 650g sweet potatoes (4 good-sized potatoes)
- 6 spring onions
- 2 fresh red chillies (remove seeds if you don't want it too hot)
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 8 eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 12-hole muffin tray with some oil or line with cupcake pans
- Peel and grate the sweet potato into a large bowl, add sliced spring onions, sliced chilli, chopped coriander, sea salt and black pepper
- In a separate bowl add the eggs and whisk together then pour the eggs into the sweet potato and mix until all ingredients are well-combined
- Divide the mixture into the cupcake tins and sprinkle over the sunflower and pumpkin seeds then bake in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until set
- Remove from oven and let cool in tins before removing
To Serve: Serve it warm during tea-time and enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea!