Ian graduated from Trinity College Dublin with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy. He started his career at Changi General Hospital in Singapore, where he was exposed to the many fields of physiotherapy, before deciding to pursue his interest in sports and geriatric rehabilitation.
Ian is currently the Physiotherapist for the Singapore Sailing Team and has also previously supported the national Men’s Basketball team during the Southeast Asian Games, as well as the Singapore Slingers for the ASEAN Basketball League. As a former national sailor, he has represented Singapore in several regional and international competitions.
Ian enjoys helping people of all ages suffering from injury, illness or disability through exercise, manual therapy, and education. He strives to leave a positive impact on a person’s overall health, happiness and ability to live their life to the fullest. Nothing makes him happier than seeing his clients leave with a smile on their face!
- Diploma in Physiotherapy, Nanyang Polytechnic
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, Trinity College Dublin
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
- World Rugby - Immediate Care in Rugby (L2)
- Clinical Practice Education: I am a Clinical Educator @ SIT
- Rocktape Kinesiology and Power Taping
- GEMT Dry Needling Level 1
- DMA Clinical Pilates Unit A