TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last modified: 31.03.23We periodically update the Terms & Conditions. We will post any changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice by sending you an email notification.
While we will notify you of any material changes to this Terms & Conditions prior to the changes becoming effective, we encourage you to review this Terms & Conditions periodically.
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions or our treatment of the information you provide us, please write to us by email at email@example.com.
Credits & Packages
- Upon purchasing a package, please be aware that the validity of such sessions is for the time specified at the time of purchase. If you are unable to complete all sessions in the time specified, you will forfeit your right to utilise those sessions.
- Customers are allowed to ‘freeze' once per package for a minimum period of 1 week to a maximum of 1 month.
- Payment is to be made in advance. UFIT reserves the right to postpone sessions if payment has not been received. UFIT accepts cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit card and NETS.
Free Unlimited Classes
- Applicable to 4 and 6 Week Programs only (not 12 Week Flexi Packs).
- Limited to one class booking per day.
- Clients must have an active program to attend classes (ie not frozen).
- Not applicable to Small Group PT clients.
- Clients can access all indoor & outdoor classes across all UFIT locations, including Tennis Burn.
- Excludes Reformer Pilates Classes & Tennis Clinics.
- First come first served basis on classes.
- Non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- UFIT will not refund fees. We can offer credit between our service lines.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for: personal training sessions, physiotherapy, osteopathy, rehabilitation, massage therapy, small group training* (inclusive of Pilates and rehabilitation classes), nutrition consultations and classes. Providing less notice than the indicated time frame or failure to show may result in additional charges or deductions from your prepared series.
Choice of Provider
- You have the right to change your trainer, therapist or nutritionist at any time. You may switch between trainers either on the same level as you have trained with previously, or a lower grade trainer. An additional fee may be required if you’re switching to a trainer of a higher grade.
- Should there be a change in my condition, medication or supplementation, I will notify the provider at the earliest opportunity.
- I understand that UFIT Nutritionists do not dispense medical advice, nor prescribe any medical treatment and that methods of nutritional evaluation or testing made available to me are not intended to diagnose disease. Rather, these assessments are intended as a guide to enhancing my nutritional health and supporting the achievement of my fitness and health goals.
- I understand that as part of the nutritional counselling services, I may be asked to provide information concerning my physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes and dislikes, lifestyle and diet. This information is collected to enable the provider to: (i) assess my knowledge of nutrition, (ii) educate me about the benefits of sound nutritional practices and (iii) recommend dietary changes to improve my general health, vitality and overall well-being.
- I understand that treatment may involve a range of therapeutic (with physical contact) and exercise interventions.
- I understand that I may be expected to remove certain articles of clothing to allow for a detailed musculoskeletal or body composition assessment. Appropriate patient attire will be provided if required and a patient is entitled to bring a chaperone if they wish to.
- I understand that all assessments/treatments along with their associated benefits and risks will be explained to me by the therapist and I expressly give my consent for these to be provided [Please note that minors must be consented by their parent/guardian].
- I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.
- I acknowledge that a cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation that is made less than 12 hours before the appointment.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to check my medical insurance coverage and that the UFIT Health and Fitness has no liability for costs not reimbursed by my insurance company for any service rendered.
- I understand that Health and Performance Screening related data will influence my management plan and I consent for this to be hosted on my profile on the UFIT platform and shared amongst all providers that are involved in my care.
- I understand every client is individual and it is not possible to determine in advance how I will progress when starting a program. It is sometimes necessary to adjust your program as a result and it is important that I stay in contact with my UFIT provider regarding my progress and any concerns or questions I have in order to proceed with the best course of action. I acknowledge and understand that no warranties or representations have been made to me regarding the results I will achieve from this program. I understand that results are individual and may vary.
- In addition, I agree that all of the information I receive from my UFIT provider is for my personal use and may be shared only with my immediate family and healthcare team. No part of this information may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording without the prior written permission of UFIT. I also agree that I will not participate in or encourage electronic piracy of copyrightable materials.