Dean Ahmad CES,PES
FOUNDER & COO
Dean specialises in strength training and corrective exercise.
Dean believes that strength training through various modalities can benefit everyone at any age. By training the body as a single unit, many injuries that occur from movement dysfunctions can be avoided. Dean works largely with working professionals who are keen to attain fitness in the safest training environment possible.
- NASM PES, CES, CPT
- ISSA CPT
- CHEK Institute – SCIENTIFIC BACK TRAINING
- Singapore Weightlifting Federation Level 1
- Functional Movement Systems
- Myofascial Techniques
- Optimum Performance Trigger Point Level 1 and 2
- The Temporomandibular Joint and TMJ Disorders
- Kettlebell Workshop with Steve Cotter IKFF