Nicholas started off as a personal trainer for a good 6 years, followed by a couple of years as an exercise physiologist working with triathletes. He has worked with Home United football club and has accompanied the U23 Men’s National Football Team for their training tour in China. In addition, he is also experienced with pitch side cover for rugby. As a physiotherapist, Nicholas enjoys solving problems related to gait patterns and working on the feet through movement-based exercises to influence the posture up the kinetic chain and help patients return to sports after surgery.
Besides working at the clinic, Nicholas is also leading bootcamp classes every Tuesday at East Coast Park. He is well-versed in both Chinese & English and an avid cyclist who takes every opportunity to ride to work.
- BSc Sports Science, University of Western Australia
- Advance Diploma Physiotherapy, Nanyang Polytechnic
- IRB Level 1 and 2 Immediate Care, Rugby
- OMT Dry Needling Certification
- Level 1 Myofascial Dry Needling & Cupping Certification
- Neurokinectic Therapy Levels 1 and 2
- Kinesio Taping Level 1 and 2
- Sports Trainer and Basic Sports Massage Certification
- Anatomy in Motion, Gary Ward Levels 1 - 3