Joshua leads an active lifestyle and is passionate about sports. He plays badminton and tennis, and loves cycling, rock climbing and weightlifting – experiencing his fair share of injuries over the years. This led to him developing a keen interest in the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal sports injuries and Strength & Conditioning.
Joshua graduated with a Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from the Singapore Institute of Technology. He started his career in St Luke’s Community Hospital, where he was involved in the assessment, treatment, and education of oncologic and post-op orthopaedic patients. He also specialised in Neurorehabilitation.
Joshua strongly believes in empowering his clients to be able to move freely and free of pain. He aims to guide his clients every step of the way and assist them in their return to sport.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (SIT-TCD Joint Degree)
- ISSA Basic Sports Massage Course (The Posture Lab)
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- BWF level 1 Badminton Coach
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
- ASCA level 1 Strength & Conditioning
- GEMt Dry Needling level 1