FREE LIVE VIRTUAL BOOTCAMPS
Join our live 40 minute virtual classes to help you get race ready. Places are limited to 24 for each class so sign up today to avoid missing out!
You will be able to track your run via the MyRaceGate app (available after 10 November).
The app features include:
- Track and record your run
- Set your target time
- GPS tracked 5km map
- Receive motivational audio messages and be guided through the race route
- Race against your colleagues
- Live performance updates against your target time or chosen competitors
- Live leaderboard
You will receive
- 10 UFIT Class credits (worth $30)- Automatic - $5 donation to Special Olympics
- Finishers t-shirt & medal
- Race app log-in
- Race certificate
- Training advice
- Nutrition advice
- Access to UFIT member discounts
And plenty more!
Absolutely! The event is designed to meet and exceed all Covid safety requirements.
MetaSport will be helping deliver the event, which will be held over a two-week period, ensuring all competitors can take part safely and the whole event can adhere to Covid-19 protocols.
Participants will also be asked to book a running slot during registration so we can manage the number of participants safely.
We are excited to be supporting Special Olympics Singapore who provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
$5 of every entry will be automatically donated to this amazing cause and there will be plenty of other opportunities for companies and participants to donate as well.
It is indeed! We will have Corporate Team and individual rankings (split by age and gender) and there will be awesome prizes to be won:
- Best male & female in U30, 30-45 and over 45s - 12x PT sessions
- Best overall male & female - Trophy
- Best Corporate Team (top 10 runners, average speed). Needs to be a min 70:30 ratio, male and female - 12x group fitness sessions + Trophy
- Largest charity contribution - Trophy
Let the games begin!