Stephen Greenan BSc, MSc
one north manager | PHYSIOTHERAPIST | SPORTS THERAPIST
Stephen specialises in sports rehabilitation, gymnastics and endurance running.
Stephen believes in coaching clients to master their own body, incorporating strength with mobility and speed with endurance. His coaching sculpts lean, graceful, strong and mobile bodies. Giving his clients the freedom of movement and strength to play and enjoy life. He believes in educating and empowering clients in a creative and fun environment. His knowledge and attention to strict form ensures the safest, most efficient and structured programming.
- BSc. (Hons) Physiotherapy (2007)
- MSc. Sports and Exercise Medicine (2010)
- MSc. Strength and Conditioning (2013-present)
- Pilates Advanced Mat and Studio Certification
- Dry Needling (GemT, Australia)
- Muscle Energy Techniques (Liz Sharpe, UK)
- Postural Respiration (PRI, USA)
- Gymnastic Bodies Seminars (Singapore (2), Japan)
- CrossFit Level 1