The LinkedIn Wellness team innovate and implement wellness initiatives that energise, educate, encourage, and engage, LinkedIn talent via onsite, online, and in-community opportunities. UFIT is energised to be LinkedIn Singapore's official Wellness partner. LinkedIn endeavours to remain ahead of the curve in the global employee Wellness sphere. The program focuses on 6 tenets of human performance: Thoughts, Breathing, Hydration, Nutrition, Movement and Rest. UFIT's holistic world class approach is a natural fit to helping shape Wellness at LinkedIn.
THOUGHTS AND BREATHING
Our yoga and meditation sessions will have you feeling revitalised and refreshed.
- Sitting is the new smoking
- If you don’t move it you lose it
- Dealing with aches and stiffness
- How to exercise well when busy and travelling
- How to maximise sleep quality
- Outdoor team-building bootcamp
- Rolling and stretching techniques
- We will provide our Clinic team for 2 full days offering 50 slots to help you with movement or even just some treatment on current issues
- Mobility screen / women’s health / golf and running analysis and massage clinic (full day drop-in)
- Team bootcamp on the lawn
NUTRITION AND HYDRATION
Under the expert guidance of our nutritionists you’ll be eating and drinking better.
- Importance of hydration and knowing when you need more
- Detoxing from sugar & processed food and introducing healthy, lean food
- Healthy snacking when you work so much
- How to eat well while travelling
- Recipes, cooking demo, try some delicious healthy food
- Healthy cooking classes
- Tasting sessions
- Clean & Lean
MOVEMENT AND REST
Your choice of group fitness classes, personal training, physiotherapy, osteopathy and movement screening services.
Enjoy presentations and classes conducted by meditation coach Dani.
- Meditation - Old school/ New cool (what is meditation and mindfulness really? Dispelling common misconceptions: why the mind body system is designed to engage)
- The Breath/Brain connection - (how certain breathing techniques directly alter brainwave patterning and synchronise the central nervous system)
- The Intelligent Body - (how meditation enables access to the three 'brains' of the body)
- Mat Pilates
- Pre / Post Natal classes
- Personal Training
Leave your details below to keep up to date with all the events and activities we are hosting for LinkedIn in Singapore