Kieran is the Clinical Educator at UFIT and is responsible for training new Physiotherapy staff. Kieran is a Physiotherapist with clinical experience at UK’s NHS hospitals and clinics, as well as with Burnley Football Club. Kieran spent three years with Jurong Health Services working with the Intensive Care, General Medicine, Orthopaedics, and Sports Rehabilitation units. He also presented published clinical research at that time. Subsequently, he was the Head of Physiotherapy at a private clinic before joining UFIT.
Kieran's love for sports complements his passion for treating sports injuries in amateur and professional athletes. Kieran is a firm believer in active therapy, with a large portion of rehabilitation being exercised based, enabling his clients to have the independence to take control of their own rehabilitation program and enjoy the process of recovery.
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1
- University of Salford VTCT Level 3 Sports Massage
- FFTA Kettlebell Instructor Course
- CPD Health Courses Dry Needling Techniques Introductory Courses
- UFIT Education Klokov Olympic Lifting Workshop
- AHPC Supervisor Training Workshop
- Jurong Health BCLS & AED Training
- SGH PGAHI Therapeutic and Sports Taping Workshop
“I ended up at UFIT after much deliberation and it was the best decision for my rehabilitation after suffering a complete rupture of my patellar tendon playing football. Kieran was clear, communicative, and put my mind at ease. Upon each session, I’m seeing vast improvements and feel that not only will I fully recover but with Kieran’s guidance, I’ll be stronger & faster than I was pre-injury and surgery. Kieran is extremely knowledgeable and I’ve learned so much about physiology in our sessions together, his personal nature makes physiotherapy a joy even though I have to do some gruelling rehab in order to repair my knee.”