Holly Klimcke is a personal trainer who graduated from the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK with a degree in Anthropology and immediately took up a career in health and fitness. More recently, Holly is currently studying Precision Nutrition: The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition. Holly is a dedicated, client-focused, and approachable personal trainer. She works with her clients to understand their goals and enjoys achieving them through personalized programming.
Holly specializes in strength training, kettlebells, and pre and postnatal exercise. In addition, she has a keen interest in corrective exercise, Olympic lifting, and nutrition. She uses a variety of training techniques to keep the sessions fun, challenging, and different as your skill level, strength and fitness boundaries improve.
- Premier Global Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
- Premier Global Certified Kettlebell Training
- I.C.E Certificate in Cyclefit
- YMCA fit Circuit Training
- YMCA fit Core Stability Training
- Level 1 Power Plate Fundamentals
- Boxercise Certified Instructor Qualification
- Premier Global Level 3 Award in Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise programs
- Jordan Fitness Olympic Weightlifting Lifting