Fathur Rahman is a personal trainer with over five years of experience. He is a keen rugby player and has represented Singapore at both U16 and U19 levels and he currently trains with the men's national team. As a coach, Fathur specializes in weight loss, bodybuilding, and sports performance.
He is incredibly passionate about guiding his clients to achieve their fitness goals and is very easy-going, you can always expect a ready smile every time you see him. Away from the gym, Fathur likes to relax at home with his kids and continues to play rugby for Wanderers Rugby Club. Despite Fathur's large physical presence, his one biggest fear are cockroaches.
- PTA Global Personal Training Certification
- Agatsu Joint Mobility & Movement Instructor - Masters of Movement
- Agatsu Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor Program
- Agatsu Indian Club & Mace
- Mind Body Fitness & Australian Fitness Network Pre And Post-Pregnancy & Exercise Course
- EXOS Phase 1 Mentorship Course