Evi has a background as a dancer, dance teacher, and volleyball player. With her growing interest in sports, she also pursued a Sports Science degree and became a CrossFit coach. As a trainer, she is an advocate that proper technique comes first. She specializes in strength training, body transformation, high-intensity training. She loves working with people and seeing her clients moving better, making overall improvements and achieving their goals. She also sees herself being there not just as a coach, but also as a friend.
Evi also works as a Soft Tissue Therapist where with advanced techniques help achieve optimum health, performance and pain-free life. She also completed a master’s degree to acquire a broad understanding of the underlying scientific principles of Physical Therapy in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
- MSc Epidemiology - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (UK) - ongoing
- MSc Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare and Rehabilitation - University College London (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science - Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- BTEC L5 Soft Tissue therapy - London School of Soft Tissue Therapy (LSSM) (UK)
- YMCA L3 Dip Personal Training - Train Fitness International Ltd. (London, UK)
- L3 Dip Exercise Referral - Train Fitness International Ltd. (London, UK)
- L1 CrossFit Trainer and CrossFit Gymnastics Seminar - CrossFit Inc. Modern-Contemporary Dance Teacher - National Association of Dance Teachers (Budapest, Hungary)