TUESDAY, 12 June at 6.30PM
Fresh, Fast, Five-Ingredient Meals
Theme: Fresh, Fast, Five-Ingredient Meals
You don't have to spend hours in the kitchen to whip up a nutritious and yummy meal! UFIT Cooking Class presents 6 simple yet delicious recipes that will take no more than 30 minutes each to prepare, so you get to maximise your time in the kitchen and spend more quality time with your loved ones.
On the menu:
- Flourless Blueberry and Oat Pancakes
- Apricot and Date Bliss Balls
- Quinoa Crusted Eggplant Schnitzels
- Sweet Potato Toast with Smashed Avo and Pomegranate
- Crispy Snapper Fillets with Roasted Broccolini, Chilli and Almonds
- Crunchy Oat, Almond and Coconut Granola
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 40 minutes nutritional talk and presentation.
- Introduction to the ingredients & cuisine style
- Fresh ingredients & kitchen equipment
- Demonstration by our Instructor
- Interactive hands on sections
- Recipes and nutritional input provided
- Post workshop mingling and eating.
- Recipe book
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Prior to having children and moving to Singapore in 2009, Michelle worked at a number of venues around Melbourne (AUS) as a qualified chef. Not long after she and her family moved to Singapore, her friend invited her to a UFIT Bootcamp. After the first class she was hooked - notwithstanding the humidity …
During the course of 2016 she started looking more deeply into nutrition specifically, how she could cook all her family favourites (as well as sweet treats for her children) that tasted great, but without all the hidden nasties. She approached Wendy Riddell one day after a Bootcamp who suggested she enrol in a course at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Then following many late nights, study, trial and error with recipes etc - she will graduate as a Integrative Nutrition Health Coach in May 2018. We’re really excited to have Michelle onboard with UFIT to share her love of delicious, healthy food with everyone.
Her passion: “Outside of family of course it’s always been food and exercise. I love experimenting with different ways to make healthy, tasty meals that are quick and easy for the whole family to enjoy”.
Wendy hails from Aberdeen Scotland, graduating from Robert Gordon University with a Bsc Nutrition. Wendy has always had an immense passion for health and fitness and has always felt that small changes in people’s lives long term make big health benefits. In short she doesn’t feel it needs to be difficult or expensive to live a healthy happy life. Wendy is currently the Head of Nutrition and Bootcamp Director at UFIT.