Join the UFIT team
Here at UFIT we are always interested in hearing from first class individuals with a great work ethic and a burning desire to improve and learn. Whether it be in: personal training, physiotherapy, nutrition, group training, sports rehab, pretty much anything health and fitness related! UFIT aims to be the best employer in the industry for you to be part of the leading team of the industry, so we are putting together an awesome team in place where everyone can live their dream job and have fun. We know as an organisation in the fitness industry how much support is required in multi-disciplinary aspects of running the business, therefore UFIT have also been scoping out business support teams in functions of administrative, operations, finance, marketing, sales, human resources and development as well. Even if you are still pursuing your education, or have no prior experience but would love to join us, UFIT offers internship positions as well; There’s plenty of opportunities for anyone and everyone!
If you think you have the skill set we need, or simply the passion to join our best-in-class team please fill up the form below:
UFIT is Currently looking to fill the following roles urgently:
Content Marketing Manager
The incumbent is to provide support with the creative content used in various collaterals, campaigns and communication channels. Working with the various stakeholders, the content editor shall:
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with marketing team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
• Create and publish engaging content on the web and in marketing collaterals
• Support business in areas of content and marketing deliverables leading to sales
• Oversee design and artwork for content across varied channels and media types (Print and Online) for growth of brand, businesses and personalities
• Manage a digital inventory of all artworks and designs
• Edit, proofread and improve social media posts
• Ensure brand consistency as the content custodian of the organisation
• Optimize content according to SEO or sales objective
• Manage content distribution with the marketing team
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content delivery is on time
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention, growing and funnelling marketing qualified leads
• Attend various events and interviews to acquire content assets
Qualifications and Experience required
Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree, or applicants with relevant professional background and capabilities can/will be considered on merits of working attitude
Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a demanding and varied workload
Possesses keen business acumen with great social skills
Proficient with content management systems
Squarespace, Wordpress, Joomla
Well experienced with various design software
Adobe creative suite
Well versed and connected in the fitness and sporting industry, or demonstrates affinity with the industry
Strong understanding and effective communication skills and the ability to build productive working relationships with stakeholders, partners and team
Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
Previous experience working as a content manager, coordinator or copywriter would be an advantage.
Strong interest and capacity in Videography and Photography, professional or amateur
Able to host interviews and engage an audience
The marketing executive will assist in the growth of the marketing capacity in terms of teams, brands, individuals, and events. As a successful marketing executive, the incumbent shall:
• Have a meaningful impact on growing, developing and retaining UFIT’s extensive network of fitness clients – the largest community in Singapore.
• Work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
• Gain invaluable experience as a proficient marketer in the fitness industry
UFIT’s personal training service have grown tremendously over the past few years on the backbone of quality results our clients have been getting. With growing circle of community and demand, we are constantly hiring personal trainers across UFIT! If you’re a qualified personal trainer, or would like to join the industry to work hard and help clients, come speak to us.
Why work for UFIT?
Work with the best-in-class trainers
Advance your career with leading fitness industry experts to guide you
Help to make a difference to make a change to our members lives
Work in a culture driven by passion, excellence and the best work ethic as a team that is driven by achieving results for our community.
See the full job specification below.
UFIT has grown our clinic services to help clients recover, rehab and recharge for the next better training. We are a collection of professionals from a range of different disciplines, working together to provide a holistic approach to the treatment and pain relief of our clients. Staff professional development and further education is one of our guiding principals, and one which we are deeply committed to. If you’re a qualified physio or therapist, come speak to us.
Why work for UFIT?
Whilst all being experts in our own fields, we are humble enough to listen and learn, and work with each other to provide the best care for our patients.
Singapore's best sports medicine and therapy treatment team, as voted by Expat Living Magazine readers and Fitness Best Award
Work with a team of top class physios, osteos, nutritionists, massage therapists all working together, giving the best medical and professional care possible to our clients
If you have a specific interest and have carried out higher education within a discipline related to the health and fitness industry and would like to gain experience within Singapore’s largest independent Health and Fitness brand please send you CV along with a cover letter explaining why you would want to work for UFIT to email@example.com