CHANGE THE WAY THAT YOU EAT YOUR SPINACH. HERE’S A TASTY, NUTRITIOUS AND FUN RECIPE TO ENJOY YOUR SPINACH!
INGREDIENTS PER PIE
- 500g of Cooked and drained spinach
- 1 x finely chopped onion
- 3 x Egg Whites
- 1 x Egg
- 1 x scoop of Whey Protein
- 1 x pinch of garlic salt
- 1 x pinch of pepper
- 1 x pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Process the spinach and reserve
- Spray a frying pan and cook the onions until transparent
- Add salt
- Put the spinach in and mix.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes to blend the flavour
- Add garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- Pour on a bowl and wait until the preparation cools down.
- Add the egg, a scoop of protein powder and whisk.
- On a separate bowl mix the egg whites to “snow” point.
- Start adding the egg whites by parts, mixing carefully with a spoon trying to keep the
- foamy consistence. Take your time
- Use a silicone mould or spray some oil on your bread pan and toss half of the preparation. You can add some shredded chicken, mushrooms or whatever you like for a “surprise” filling.
- Add the rest of the mix
- Bake for 25 minutes approximately (until firm)
For more information for UFITs Nutrition programs get in touch with us here. Join our next Clean & Lean Challenges that we run 4 times a year providing you with the opportunity to change your healthy habits into a lifestyle.
Thanks to @Soff.it for providing these deliciously creative recipes.