UFITs new take on ‘Arepa,’ by replacing the dough and flour with the Cauliflower. Yet another unbelievable use for cauliflower.
- 1/4 cup mashed cauliflower
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp pysillium husk
- 1/4 tsp chia seeds
- Sea salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients with a fork. Once the ingredients are well combined, use your hands to make a ball and shape into a burger.
2. Prepare a baking tin with oil spray or putting 1-2 drops of oil spread and spread with a napkin.
3. Place the arepa and sprinkle sesame seeds.
4. Cook in preheated oven at 200 until crispy on the outside. Cool down, slice in half and fill.
For more information for UFITs Nutrition programs get in touch with us here. Join our next Clean & Lean Challenges that we run 4 times a year providing you with the opportunity to change your healthy habits into a lifestyle.
Thanks to @Soff.it for providing these deliciously creative recipes.