A new protein pancake breakfast fix for your weekend with some summer fruits, greek yoghurt or whatever takes your fancy in the morning.
- 2 x egg whites
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 small banana.
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tbsp rolled oats
- Mix with a powerful blender for 3 minutes (until the mix doubles its size)
- Optional – add in ½ tsp baking powder
- Cook at medium heat in a non-stick pan
- To serve: replace sugary syrup with 1/2 tbsp of Greek unsweetened yogurt, 1/2 tbsp of coconut milk, lemon zest and a handful of summer berries.