Replace your standard noodles or flour based ingredients and enjoy this meal without your carbohydrates. You can also use this recipe when taking part in our Clean & Lean programmes.
- 150 grams of lean beef
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp of parsley (fresh preferably)
- Peperoncino (or chili flakes)
- Salt and pepper
1. Process for 2-5 minutes your beef with onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 garlic clove, 1 tsp dried oregano, 2 tsp of parsley (fresh preferably), peperoncino (or chili flakes) salt & black pepper to taste.
2. Put 2 tbsp of flaxseed on a plate. Wet your hands and roll your mix to make the meatballs rolling them through the flaxseed, making a thin coat.
3. Bake at 200 until golden brown. This makes approximately 6 meatballs. Serve with zucchini noodles, hot sauce and extra virgin olive oil.