UFITs new take on ‘Arepa,’ by replacing the dough and flour with the Cauliflower. Yet another unbelievable use for cauliflower.
- 1/4 cup mashed cauliflower
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp pysillium husk
- 1/4 tsp chia seeds
- Sea salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients with a fork. Once the ingredients are well combined, use your hands to make a ball and shape into a burger.
2. Prepare a baking tin with oil spray or putting 1-2 drops of oil spread and spread with a napkin.
3. Place the arepa and sprinkle sesame seeds.
4. Cook in preheated oven at 200 until crispy on the outside. Cool down, slice in half and fill.