Anna grew up playing sport and fitness was an important part of her life. After having three kids within a span of five years, Anna found herself out of shape and poor in time management and mental health. She signed up for Personal Training and her life changed. Over time, she became the fittest she ever was and ran her first marathon within a year of proper training. Anna went on to get herself certified and now guides others on their fitness journeys.
It’s important for Anna to teach people how to move better and without pain as they improve their fitness and strength. She focuses on proper form in her classes hence, translating to a safer and better movement pattern to stay injury-free. Creating fun, dynamic classes are important to keep things exciting for her clients. Witnessing her own clients change and achieving their goals with confidence and strength, brings joy to her.
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- International Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Movement and Mobility Specialist (TRS The Ready State)
- YOGABODY Breath Coach
- IHP Functional Training Instructor Certification
- Myofascial Release Certificate
- Suspension Training Certificate
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in instructing Kettlebells