Fernando is the Director of Tennis at Laguna National.
With more than 15 years of experience in the tennis environment, Fernando, from Teresópolis, Brazil, is one of the more certified coaches in Singapore.
A Masters in Professional Tennis Management and a Brazilian Tennis Confederation ITF Level 3 coach, Fernando also played at the highest level and was a hitting partner for top level pro players as Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Fernando Gonzalez, and many more.
A top performer at the Brazilian National Rankings since 9 years old and the son of one of the most prominent and influential coaches of the Brazilian tennis scene, so tennis is in his DNA!
- Bachelor in professional tennis management (TJC - 2010)
- Masters in Sports media (FACHA - 2015)
- Post-graduation sports psychology
- Racquet Stringer – Rio de Janeiro Tennis Federation
- Diploma in Physical Training
- Diploma Biomechanics in Sports
- Course Advanced Methodology of Junior Sports Development
- Confederation ITF Level 3 coach