Evi has a background as a dancer, dance teacher and volleyball player. With her growing interest in sports, she pursued a Sports Science degree and became a Personal Trainer, specialising in strength training, body transformation and high-intensity training. She is an advocate that proper technique comes first. She loves working with people and seeing her clients move better, make overall improvements, and achieve their goals. She also sees herself being there not just as a coach, but also as a friend.
Evi also works as a Soft Tissue Therapist. Her advanced techniques help achieve optimum health, performance and pain-free life. Through her studies, she gained knowledge of the underlying scientific principles of Physical Therapy in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
Evi is also an Epidemiologist and published peer reviewed journal articles in the field of chronic pain and cancer.
- MSc Epidemiology - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (UK)
- MSc Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare and Rehabilitation - University College London (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science - Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- BTEC L5 Soft Tissue therapy - London School of Soft Tissue Therapy (LSSM) (UK)
- YMCA L3 Dip Personal Training - Train Fitness International Ltd. (London, UK)
- L3 Dip Exercise Referral - Train Fitness International Ltd. (London, UK)
- L1 CrossFit Trainer and CrossFit Gymnastics Seminar - CrossFit Inc.
- Modern-Contemporary Dance Teacher - National Association of Dance Teachers (Budapest, Hungary)