Emily is a UK Registered Associate Nutritionist and a Certified Personal Trainer, whose passion for keeping fit and healthy flourished whilst studying her Nutrition MSc. After her degree, she started working for a UK-based snack company and although she found working in the food industry interesting, she decided to switch her career to something she is more passionate about, helping people through the power of exercise and nutrition!
As a Nutritionist, Emily believes in fostering positive and sustainable habit changes. With two science degrees, she is not one to jump on passing food trends, but will thoroughly research anything she advises you to do!
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching”
- Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN)
- Member of the Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association
- Publish in the Scientific Journal Nutrients, paper entitled “On Your Own: Older Adult’s Food Choice and Dietary Habits”
- MSc Nutrition (Distinction), University of Leeds (UK)
- BSc Biology (1st class), University of Leeds (UK)