Having excelled in sport from a young age, Elliot has a passion for coaching and inspiring others to commit to long-term health and fitness goals to improve their physical and mental well-being.
With experience in strength & conditioning, sports science, performance monitoring, data collection and athletic development, Elliot loves working with clients from all walks of life. To him there is no better feeling than helping clients overcome the feeling of apprehension at the start of their fitness journey to realising their full potential and achieving their goals.
- MSc Applied Sport & Exercise Physiology
- BSc Strength & Conditioning Science
- EXOS Performance Specialist
- EXOS Performance Absolute Speed
- Clean Sport Advisor Course
- The Prevent Duty level 2
- FA - level 1 Football Coach
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency First Aid Workshop
- Educare – Child Protection in Education level 2