Dylan is a personal trainer with over 15 years of experience in the Health and Fitness industry. Dylan’s strength as a trainer is the ability to relate to his clients on many different levels and to keep them motivated and accountable with regard to the goals that have been set out from their initial consultation.
He finds meaning in the knowledge, wisdom, and stories his clients have shared over the years – which he considers to be the best aspect of his coaching career. Focusing on longevity is the most important personal fitness goal for him and he tries his best to instill that principle into his clients’ lifestyles. Dylan believes in enjoying life to its fullest because he is healthy and strong and it motivates him while driving the passion behind the work that he does with his clients.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
- Qualified Personal Trainer, National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- CrossFit Level 2 Coach
- CrossFit Weightlifting Certification
- Eleiko Weightlifting Certification
- OPEX CCP Coach (Assessment and Programming)
- Certified TRX instructor
- AGATSU Level 1 instructor
- TRAINING THINK TANK movement course
- BIOFORCE Conditioning Coach Certified