Ben is a personal trainer who got into health and fitness through his keen interest in sports. He has played sports since a young age, mainly rugby, before completing his coaching science degree at St Mary’s University Twickenham. A personable coach with a passion and knowledge to help different individuals reach different goals,
Ben loves building confidence in his clients while seeing them grow physically and mentally, making health and fitness a hobby and a habit. Ben believes that being fit and healthy is to have full control over your mind, body, and diet. His current goals revolve around becoming experienced and competent at gymnastics and calisthenics. Also, he tells us that he could clap with one hand, which remains to be seen.
- B.Sc. Sports Coaching Science Level 3
- Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Active IQ Metabolic resistance conditioning training
- Active IQ gym based boxing
- Active IQ Advanced nutrition strategies