Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
The UK's No.1 whey protein shake to support lean muscle growth, strength and recovery.
Promax contains pure high-protein nutrition and is perfect for supporting lean muscle and recovery, whether your goal is size & strength, sports performance or getting lean.
How Promax can help you
- High in Biomax whey protein - Packed with 23g of protein per serving to support lean muscle growth and recovery.
- Nitrogain® - Contains exclusive Nitrogain, a unique blend of glutamine peptides, taurine and chromium picolinate to support your physique and sporting goals.
- Rich in glutamine - To aid muscle repair and recovery, Promax is rich in glutamine. Glutamine is considered by many nutrition experts to be essential for anyone exercising regularly. Glutamine reduces the risk of overtraining as well as supporting your natural immune defences, one of the most important amino acids in muscle tissue.
- BCAAs for growth and repair - Rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are used for energy during exercise and play a key role in supporting muscle growth and repair.
- BCAA's to fuel muscle growth & repair - To help fuel muscle growth and support recovery, high-quality Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) have been added. These essential amino acids will increase protein synthesis, a vital part of the muscle-building process, helping you build bigger, stronger muscles.
- Perfect before and after exercise - Because it's digested so quickly, Promax is perfect for use before and after exercise. Studies show that protein taken at these times stimulates muscle growth more quickly than at any other time.
- 2g carbs and 2g fat - With just 2g of carbs and 2g of fat per serving, Promax is perfect for those on 'low carb' or 'low fat' diets.
- Easy to drink - Contains special digestive enzymes that help digest protein for easier and faster absorption so that you can enjoy the results, without experiencing the side effects that some protein powders cause.
Recommended UseTake 2-4 servings per day depending on your goals. One at breakfast, another after exercise and also between meals where required. One serving = 1 x 30g scoop. Mix with 200ml of cold water in a Maximuscle shaker.
|Per 1 serving 30g (1 scoop)|
|Protein (on dry matter)||23g*|
|Note: Virtually lactose free|
|*Equivalent of 24g measured on dry matter|
Single Promax Meal BarA high-performance protein bar to aid muscle growth, performance and recovery.
Promax Meal bars are one of the highest quality and best tasting high protein bars ever made. The perfect physique and performance snack while at work, home or the gym.
How Promax Meal Bars can help you
- High quality protein - Packed with over 21g of high quality protein per serving to support lean muscle growth and recovery.
- Under 3g saturated fat - Less than 3g saturated fat per bar, making it ideal for low fat diets.
- Low GI - Each bar is officially low GI, low carb, high in fibre and will give you that much needed feeling of "fullness".
- Perfect for use before and after exercise - Studies show that protein taken at these times stimulates muscle growth more quickly than at any other time.
- Training nutrition - High protein support before and after exercise, formulated to support faster muscle refuelling than carbohydrates alone.
Recommended UseEat 1-2 bars a day, as mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Do not exceed 3 bars per day.
|Per 60g bar:|
|of which sugars||9.5g|
|of which polyols||5.5g|
|of which saturates||2.3g|
A delicious protein snack bar to support muscle growth, performance and recovery.
Promax Crisp bars have revolutionised guilt-free, healthy snacking, with a crisp bar that's high in protein and supports your physique goals.
How Promax Crisp Bars can help you
- Whey-enriched protein - Over 30% whey-enriched protein to support lean muscle growth.
- 84 calories - Just 84 healthy calories per bar making them the perfect healthy snack.
- Great tasting - Delicious chocolate crisp flavour.
Recommended UseA great snack to eat in-between meals
|per 21g bar|
|of which sugars||4.9g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|