Holly specialises in Srength training, Kettlebells and Pre and Post natal exercise. In addition she has a keen interest in corrective exercise, Olympic lifting and Nutrition.
She graduated with BSc (Hons) in Anthropology from the University of Kent at Canterbury before pursuing a career in fitness.
Holly is a dedicated, client focussed and approachable personal trainer. She works with her clients to both understand their goals and enjoy achieving them through personalised programming. Holly is a highly qualified trainer with a variety of training techniques to keep the sessions fun, challenging and different as your skill level, strength and fitness boundaries improve.
- Precision Nutrition: The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Premier Global: Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
- Premier Global: Certified Kettle Bell Training
- I.C.E: Certificate in Cyclefit
- YMCA fit: Circuit Training
- YMCA fit: Core Stability Training
- Power Plate Fundamentals Level 1
- Boxercise: Certified Instructor Qualification
- Premier Global: Level 3 Award in Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise Programmes
- Jordan Fitness Olympic Weightlifting Lifting