Hidayat specialises in strength and conditioning, rehabilitation through exercise for people with impairments, and sports coaching. His coaching background includes training national athletes, professional soccer players, competitive sports enthusiasts (e.g. powerlifting, spartan race & jiu-jitsu), the elderly and youth. He is also involve in disability sports coaching where he coaches the Singapore national para powerlifting team and assist the Singapore national goalball team with their strength and conditioning.
Besides, Hidayat was also a former Powerlifting (Singapore) national athlete, who has competed at the regional and world championships. With the diversified knowledge gained from coaching and competing at the highest level, Hidayat will be able to apply his extensive technical know how on exercise movement patterns and programming to provide a safe training environment and ensure constant progress. He seeks to challenge, educate, ingrain mental toughness into his clients, and on the basis of all, cater to their needs.
- B.Sc. Exercise and Sports Science (Edith Cowan University)
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association) - Pending Completion
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise) - Pending Renewal
- Para Sports Coaching Certification (International Paralympic Committee)
- Diploma in Sport and Wellness Management (Nanyang Polytechnic)
- Para-Powerlifting Coach Level 2 (Malaysia Powerlifting-Para Association)