Hidayat specialises in strength training, exercise for people with physical impairments, sports strength and conditioning, and weight/fat loss. His coaching background includes training national athletes, professional football(soccer) players, competitive sports enthusiasts (e.g. powerlifting, spartan race & jiu-jitsu), the elderly and youth. He was also involved in the disability sports scene where he was the national coach for the Singapore para powerlifting team and assisted the Singapore national goalball team with their strength and conditioning.
Besides, Hidayat was also a former Powerlifting (Singapore) national athlete, who has competed at the regional and world championships. With the diversified knowledge gained from coaching and competing at the highest level, Hidayat will be able to apply his extensive technical know how on exercise movement patterns and programming to provide a safe training environment and ensure constant progress. He seeks to challenge, educate, improve and maintain physical preparedness of his clients, and on the basis of all, cater to their needs.
- B.Sc. Exercise and Sports Science (Edith Cowan University)
- Diploma in Sport and Wellness Management (Nanyang Polytechnic)
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Para Sports Coaching Certification (International Paralympic Committee)
- Para-Powerlifting Coach Level 2 (Malaysia Powerlifting-Para Association)