KETTLE BELL INSTRUCTOR
Nathan specialises in Strength training, Kettle bells and has a keen interest in corrective and mobility work.
Graduating from UWIC, Cardiff with a 2:1 in Sport development and management, Nathan has worked with elite RFU women rugby players including SAQ & Conditioning training with Danielle Waterman the women’s Rugby World Cup top try scorer at the time.
- Premier global personal trainer and sports massage certification
- PTA global personal trainer certification
- Agatsu Kettlebells instructors course level 1
- Bioprint practitioner (Charles Poliquin)
- TFW coach Level 1
- Weightlifting coach level 1 (Singapore weightlifting federation)
- FMS Practitioner Level 1
- SAQ (speed, agility quickness) coach level 1