A great creation to introduce for dinner parties or mid afternoon weekend snacks to enjoy with your homemade dips.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1/4 cup linseed
- 1/4 cup black sesame seed
- 1/4 cup white sesame see
- 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal
- 1 cup of water
- Salt, cumin to taste
- Baking paper
1. In a large bowl, mix all the seeds, salt and cumin and add 3/4 cup of water, then mix with a wooden spoon. Make sure you check the consistency - if it's not runny, add the remaining water.
2. Preheat the oven to 180. Prepare the tray with paper and spread some oil (extra precaution).
3. Spread the mix evenly and bake for 20 minutes. Slice into desired shape and put back on the oven until crispy and golden (about 5-10min).
4. Pair these tasty crackers with olives and salsa.